This award recognises a family business which serves an international market.
The criteria which the judging panel will consider include the following:
- Ability to build a recognised brand at home and abroad
- Represents Ireland in a positive light on an international stage within their sector
- Demonstrates an ability to adapt its company to overseas markets
- Innovation in products/services that demonstrate improved business performance
- Benefits generated by the business for the country
- Results of collaborative work undertaken with other businesses
This category is open to micro, small, medium and large companies. Judging will be assessed in the context of the size and resources of the business.