This award recognises a family business in the Manufacturing & Engineering industry that can demonstrate a sustained commitment to Total Quality Management.
The criteria which the judging panel will consider include the following:
- Demonstrates excellence in management systems, including business planning, risk management, cost control and financial performance
- Innovation in Manufacturing & Engineering that demonstrates improved business performance
- Benefits generated by the business for the wider community
- Results of collaborative work undertaken with other businesses
- Evidence of a robust quality system
- Investment in staff development
- Evidence of achievements
- Evidence of quality marks received to date
This category is open to micro, small, medium and large companies. Judging will be assessed in the context of the size and resources of the business.