This award recognises a family business in the hospitality industry that can demonstrate a sustained commitment to providing excellence to its clients.
The criteria which the judging panel will consider include the following:
- A recognised family name in the hospitality sector
- Demonstrates a commitment to service excellence
- Demonstrates consistent delivery of service and monitoring of customer feedback
- Innovation in services provided that demonstrates improved business performance
- Benefits generated by the business for the wider community
- Value for money in the service provided
- Provides hospitality services known for exemplary quality
- Evidence of achievements
This category is open to micro, small, medium and large companies. Judging will be assessed in the context of the size and resources of the business.