This award recognises a family business which has survived and thrived for more than three generations and dedicated itself to providing excellent products/services to its customers in that period.
The criteria which the judging panel will consider include the following:
- Demonstrates an ability to change and adapt over time
- Has developed a reliable and trusted brand
- Demonstrates loyalty to its customers by adapting to their needs
- Demonstrates investment in staff development and business competency
- Benefits generated by the business for the wider community
- Evidence of a robust quality system
- Evidence of achievements
This category is open to micro, small, medium and large companies. Judging will be assessed in the context of the size and resources of the business.