This award recognises a small business which has drawn on its family values to build a successful company, one which acts as a great ambassador for the sector and makes a significant contribution to society and the wider economy.
The criteria which the judging panel will consider include the following:
- Demonstrates pride in family values and a passion for what they do
- Benefits generated by the business for the local community
- Demonstrates originality in the product/services it provides
- Results of collaborative work undertaken with other local businesses and organisations
- Invests in staff development
- Embodies all that is great about family business
- Can act as an ambassador operating in the Irish family business sector
This category is open to businesses with up to 50 staff or less. Entries to all categories will be considered for this award.