This award recognises a family business which can demonstrate a significant contribution made to the Irish agricultural sector in the product/services it provides.
The criteria which the judging panel will consider include the following:
- Innovation in agriculture that demonstrates improved business performance
- Demonstrates good agricultural practice
- Benefits generated by the business for the wider community
- Investment in staff development
- Demonstrates work safety practices of the highest standards
- Exhibits commitment to sustainable practices
- Demonstrates consistent delivery of products/services
- Evidence of achievements
This category is open to micro, small, medium and large companies. Judging will be assessed in the context of the size and resources of the business.