Dairy Farmer Family Business of the year
This award recognises a family business which can demonstrate a significant contribution made to the Irish dairy sector in the product it provides.
The criteria which the judging panel will consider include the following:
- Innovation in production of dairy that demonstrates improved business performance
- Demonstrates good production practice
- Benefits generated by the business for the wider community
- Investment in staff development
- Demonstrates work safety practices of the highest standards
- Exhibits commitment to sustainable practices
- Demonstrates consistent delivery of products
- Evidence of achievements
This category is open to micro, small, medium and large companies. Judging will be assessed in the context of the size and resources of the business.